July 27, 2008

Lots of Rocks!

To sum up my day -- WOW!!

I had a productive day scrapbooking in St. Cloud with three of my friends. I worked on my Disney photos from two summers ago. But I was in for a great surprise... I came home to a clean house! My hubby cleaned the house!! Mike, YOU ROCK!!

What is even more, Mike took Tate to a local beach and he says that he is swimming. I guess that there was a little girl there that was about two years older then Tate and she had taken three years of swim lesson and Tate was doing better than her! What a complete turn around from years before. Tate hated the water and if you would try and take him in, he would stand on your head if he could. Tate I am so proud of you! Tate, YOU ROCK!!

And for Will, he told me that he loves me without being all sweaty and stinky for dryland and weight lifting. Normally I only get the "I Love You" when he is all sweaty and stinky!! Will, YOU ROCK!!

Rock on people!

No comments: