July 19, 2008

Fourth of July

We did do something for the Fourth but I was unable to post earlier because Tate has kidnapped the computer the last couple days. He discovered an online game and wants to play is constantly. Well, anyway on to the main part of the post...

The weather for the Fourth was perfect, warm enough for shorts but not so hot that you were sweating. So we decided to drive to Excelsior to watch the MN Orchestra play with fireworks on the lake following the music. We picked up Subway, found a great place to sit and just sat and relax. The orchestra was great, of course both Will and Tate enjoyed the piece that was the Superman theme. The fireworks were awesome and it was fun to play with my camera to try and get some great photos. At one point Will asked me if I was going to stop taking photos and just watch the fireworks. I had to kindly explain that as he enjoys watching the fireworks, I enjoy taking photos of them.

No comments: