June 29, 2007

Camera and Strawberries

Well, I did it! I went out and bought a new camera. I bought the Nikon D40. I have only played with it a little bit and I am loving it!! Love the quick shutter response!

Only a quick post today as I am off to pick strawberries with the neighbor. I remember picking them a few years ago and they are so sweet and big this time of year. Can't wait.

Now the problem is do I bring my camera and get a few great shots and risk getting it dirty the first day I have it. I will be debating until the last minute!

2 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

Congrats on the new camera and thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you have fun picking strawberries!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I need anew camera!! ;)

ps.... you've been TAGGED!!!
(please check my blog for more info)
:)