June 20, 2007

Baseball

Tate's baseball is the cutest thing ever. When the kids hit the ball foul, all the kids on the field start saying, foul ball over and over. So this young girl in the stands made a comment about how they all sound like a bunch of chickens. The funny part is that they did. I got a chuckle out of her comment.

One of the times that Tate was up he was the last batter . There are no outs so the last batter is just to run and basically not stop. Most of the kids don't get that. But not Tate, of course he loves to run. So he hit and ran the bases like crazy. The kids are so young they always over or under throw the ball and because of this Tate got a home run. My baby got a home run, sort of speak!

3 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

That's so cool!~ Glad to have found your blog via 2Scrappy Chix!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe my eyes! Wil is going to be driving? Are you sure? Shouldn't we re-check this? Oh my gosh- I just can't believe that many years have gone by! Tell him to stop aging me!

Oh, that's ok. Bless his heart, he's becoming more of a wonderful man!

Kisses,
Diana

Unknown said...

awwwww--that ROCKS!!!!!