July 2, 2007

Wow I have been tagged. Not sure where it started, so there is no stopping it now! Here are the rules, post 7 random things about yourself on your blog and then tag 7 others to play. The 7 people I tag do the same thing and so and so forth...

My seven random things...
* Don't care for ice cream
* Love to do sudoku puzzles
* If I have money in my pocket I can't find a thing to buy
* I go to the grocery store almost every day
* Will, Tate and I seat danced to "At the Car Wash" at Taco Johns today
* Love the smell of coffee but can't stand to drink it
* My first job was in retail and to this day I still straighten racks when shopping

Hum, now to the harder part who to tag...my choices are...
Barbipoo
Shelley
Tobey
Amanda
Miranda
Becky
Kim

3 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

I'm not really a big ice cream lover either and I love suduko puzzles!

Anonymous said...

I love ice cream and not sukuko. And that's BARBIPOO to you, not BARBIEPOO!!!!!!!!!

Roni K said...

It has been so long since you left a comment Barbipoo, that I couldn't remember how to spell it!! ;-)

Consider yourself fixed!