February 5, 2007

You spin me around

New washer is here and working! I am impressed that we were able to install it all by our self. I have done laundry twice already. It is so nice because it is bigger so laundry was done in three loads today. Oh boy, does it spin!! The clothes are whipped into shape. The funny thing is that Tate and I sat and watched the washer work for about ten minutes. It is cool to be able to just sit on the laundry room floor and watch the washer do the work!

Tate was so cute when he came home from school today. He came bursting into the house because it was so cold outside. His hair was all messed, nose running and cheeks all rosy.

I also had some time to work on a scrapbook page since I didn't have to do as much laundry. The page is of Will at Bunker Beach this last summer. I guess that it was a good page to do when the weather is so cold. Just made me feel warmer. You can click on the photos for a larger view.




















Did the groundhog see his shadow? How much more winter? Anyway, stay warm until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tate is really growing up!