February 15, 2007

Getting Older

Do the days just seem to fly by when they are approaching your birthday? Not much longer and I will be another year older! Can I hope that time suddenly stops or just up and reverses itself! Maybe I should just forget time and pick my own age. Ok, that sounds good ~ I am now 29!

So the other day I was in our bedroom and all I hear from the living room is Mike telling Tate "no more growing up!" Mike was just playing around with Tate on the sofa and he just realized that Tate is getting so big. Where does the time go! I look at Tate and then Will and can't believe the difference the years make. Will is so grown up looking and Tate still has the little boy look, however it is quickly disappearing hence the reason for Mike's comment. I am still lucky to be able to pick Tate up and spin him around, Will can now pick me up and spin me if he so wanted. I am so glad that I enjoy scrapbooking. I feel like it is my little stoppage in time! I can capture and create art on everyday happens so we can look back and remember!

The high school had Snow Days last week. Wednesday was formal day, this was the only day that Will dressed up for. He looked so nice and I lucked out and was allow to snap a few photos. I remember purchasing the jacket that Will is wearing at Herberger's for $10 when I was about his age. It was a fashion when I was younger for young girls to wear "men's style" clothing. Who would of thought that Will would be wearing my jacket years later!

Enjoy time! I think that this young 29 year old might be going outside to do a few cartwheels! ;-)

No comments: