June 16, 2008

Bubbles and Phone

Tate loves to chew gum. Today we were just sitting playing a board game and he started to push the gum out with his tongue. I talked him through blowing a bubble and he did it on the first try. We tried again and Tate couldn't get it, but a little more practice and he can blow a bubble almost every time now. He was so happy. It was so cute seeing him just so excited to do something that we, as adults, just do!

I also got a smile and a laugh today when Tate decided to answer the phone. It was a solicitation call, so I yelled to Will not to get it. But Tate decided to answer it anyway. The person on the other side of the phone ask for Michael. Tate then said "Michael!?, who is Michael" He then continued on saying that Michael is not available. The whole time I am trying to get the phone from him. Then Tate finally realized that they wanted his Dad. So the speech of... Oh, you want Mike. Mike is his nickname. Everyone in the family calls him Mike. Oh, my gosh was I laughing so hard!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roni,
Thanks for the update. I think Michelle has been keeping our blog up to date too. You guys will have to figure a trip to brainerd in july or august so you can add us to the blogspot. We're leaving for Rapid tomorrow (June 22), so give me a call if you get a chance. I'll tell you about almost sinking the boat, twice!
Love,
J