May 18, 2008

Mother's Day

Hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day of appreciation!

What a trying weekend for me that started on Friday at 7am. Friday started bright and early with cleaning my house since I was having a baby shower for one of my best friends on Saturday. The rest of Friday was cleaning, grocery shopping, food preparation and decorating. Saturday was the shower, it started around 11am and everyone left close to 4pm. Then on to church and finally drop!

By the time it was Sunday, I was so grateful that Mother's Day was at my mom's house! We had a yummy brunch. My contribution was fruit that was left over from the shower, how great is that! Very relaxing day and the guys did a great job of setting up the food and cleaning up afterwards. There was many times the kitchen was full of all the guys. I have a great family and in-laws and would not change a thing. Love you all!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

I love this picture Roni! I am happy that the shower and Mother's day turned out so nice for you! Michele

Anonymous said...

I love the photo! Can't wait to see it scrapbooked.