June 11, 2007

I will survive!

What a busy week! Started last week Monday, we had to get ready for the garage sale that was starting on Wednesday. The sale was Wed. through Friday. Then I had to work at the scrapbook store on Saturday. Sunday was the local parade from 1 to 4. Of course I had to be there since my Mom and Dad were part of the parade. I will download a few photos soon. We doubled the day with father's day too.

No reprieve for today either, I have had to run Will to hockey and Tate to a summer school program, back to home, back to hockey (Will needed his inhaler), back home, back to get Will, to the grocery store, back home, to get Tate, back home, drop Will off at driver's ed, back home, now it is about time to take Tate to baseball. Lucky, Tate's ball and Will's driver's ed is at the same place and gets done at the same time! Whew, I am tired just typing this.

Oh, make sure to check out the new CK magazine on page 108. There is a photo of the new Hall of Famer's. I used to work with Mitchell Kraft at the scrapbook store that I still work at.

Have a good week all!!

No comments: